This has been a very difficult week for me. I went to Idaho for a wedding and came home to find my teenage daughter missing. She has run away...and while I know where she is, she refuses to come home. I am sick to death of all of the advice and B.S. from well-meaning friends...(and nosey people) and I have finally reached the point of being too pissed off. My give-a-shitter is giving up. She called tonight to complain to her dad about how mean I am for telling other people that she ran away and she's a liar. He invited her to come and have dinner. WHAT???? NO....not a chance. If she chooses not to be a part of this family, then she doesn't get to come and hang out with us either. This just pisses me off. I'm sorry...but that is not going to work for me. She can abandon us, but we're supposed to allow her and the people who are harboring her to come her and mooch off of us??? I don't THINK so. I'm so freaking angry right now.
I'm pissed because HE was home when she left and he's the one who told her to leave...when I had told him to keep her close to home. I'm pissed because now he thinks that he can just invite her back...without even discussing it with me.
God I hate drama.
No comments:
Post a Comment